Stull, Stull & Brody Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Southern Connecticut Bancorp, Inc.
Attorney Advertising. Notice is hereby given that Stull, Stull & Brody has commenced an investigation on behalf of shareholders of the common stock of Southern Connecticut Bancorp, Inc. (“SCBI” or the “Company”) (AMEX: SSE) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) in connection with an agreement by the Board to sell all of the Company’s outstanding common shares to Naugatuck Valley Financial Corp. (“Naugatuck”) in a transaction valued at approximately $19.5 million or $7.25 per common share.
The current investigation concerns the price to be paid to SCBI shareholders and the process by which the Board is addressing the transaction. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, SCBI shareholders will receive $7.25 per share in cash and stock subject to proration.
If you own the common stock of SCBI and wish to obtain additional information about this matter, please contact Aaron Brody, Esq. at Stull, Stull & Brody by calling 1-800-337-4983 or 1-212-687-7230, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Stull, Stull & Brody, 6 East 45 th Street, New York, NY 10017. Stull, Stull & Brody has litigated many class actions for violations of securities laws and breaches of fiduciary duty on behalf of defrauded investors over the past 40 years and has obtained court approval of substantial settlements on numerous occasions. Stull, Stull & Brody has offices in New York and Los Angeles. Additional information about Stull, Stull & Brody can be found at the firm’s website at www.ssbny.com.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV