Lowe's (LOW) target, estimates improved at Goldman. LOW price target raised to $26. Lowe's 4Q09 results reinforced that momentum is improving. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates lifted to $1.44 and $1.70, 2012 introduced at $1.95. Maintain Neutral rating.
Oil State International (OIS) target, estimates increased at Goldman. OIS price target raised by $2 to $49. Execution remain solid and early-cycle outlook improving. Estimates raised through 2012. Maintain Neutral rating.
TeleTech Holdings (TTEC) target, estimate tweaked at Citi. TTEC price target raised to $21 from $19. 2010 EPS estimates lowered to $1.26. Good operating margins, poor cash flow. Reiterate Hold.
Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) target, estimates raised at Credit Suisse. TXRH price target raised by a dollar to $16 after strong 4Q09 results. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates lifted to 79 cents and 88 cents, respectively. Maintain Outperform rating.Xilinx (XLNX) estimates boosted at Credit Suisse. XLNX estimates raised through 2012 after a positive analysts day. Discussed target model which indicates upside growth. Maintain Neutral rating and $25 price target. XenoPort (XNPT) target increased, estimates lowered at Goldman. XNPT price target raised by a dollar to $9. Positive data from pancreatic cancer drug but regulatory path remains uncertain. Estimates lowered through 2012. Maintain Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV