NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Campbell Soup (CPB) downgraded at Deutsche Bank to Hold from Buy. Price target lowered to $35 from $38. 2010 EPS estimates lowered to $2.44 from $2.48.
Kraft Foods (KFT) reinstated at Credit Suisse with an Outperform rating and $35 price target. Upward momentum in operating margins. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates set at $2.15 and $2.45, respectively.
Palm (PALM) downgraded at BofA/Merrill to Underperform from Buy on increased competition. Price target cut in half to $10. Estimates lowered through 2011.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESBrocade Communications Systems (BRCD) price target cut at Goldman to $9 from $10.50. Disappointing Jan-quarter, but we see solid value in Brocade shares. Maintain Buy rating. Campbell Soup (CPB) target, estimates lowered at Goldman. CPB price target trimmed by $2 to $36. 2011 and 2012 EPS estimates dropped to $2.66 and $2.88, respectively. Stock likely range-bound. Neutral rating. Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) target, estimates lower at Credit Suisse. ECHO price target cut to $17 from $20. Business mix causes shortfall in gross margins. Estimates slashed through 2012. Maintain Outperform rating. Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP) target, estimates boosted at Goldman. ENDP price target raised to $24 from $22.50 on strong 2010. Estimates raised through 2013. Maintain Neutral rating. Equinix (EQIX) price target cut at Citi to $106 from $110 after analysis of capital spending. 2011 EPS estimate raised to $3.42. Maintain Hold rating. Nordstrom (JWN) target, estimates boosted at BofA/Merrill. JWN price target improved by $2 to $40 as 4Q09 results beat expectations. 2011 and 2012 EPS estimates increased to $2.48 and $2.99, respectively. Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV