Green Planet Group, Inc. (OTCBB:GNPG), announced today results for the fiscal 2010 third quarter ending December 31, 2009. The results are detailed in the company’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q filed today with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Highlights for the Quarter include:
- Third quarter revenues increased to $15.7 million compared to $0.7 million the same quarter last year.
- Fiscal year-to-date, revenues increased to $48,825,923 as compared to $3,040,728 reported for the same period last year.
- Third quarter gross profit increased to $2.1 million, or 13.1% of revenues, compared to $0.3 million, or 45.4% of revenues, reported during the same period last year.
- Cash balance increased to $533,898, up from $69,560 reported as of December 31, 2008.
- Cash provided from operating activities for the first nine months of fiscal 2010 increased to $904,000, a significant improvement from cash used by operating activities of $(1,073,611) in the same period last year.
“We are pleased to report that our cash flow from operations increased significantly during this past quarter,” said Edmond Lonergan, Green Planet Group CEO. “We continue to execute our growth strategy which includes acquisitions, expanding our sales of emission reducing/fuel efficiency products and implementing our Green Mining Technologies.”
For the full 10-Q Filing please visit:
About Green Planet Group
Green Planet Group, Inc. (OTCBB:GNPG) is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and engages in ongoing research and development to create products and services that enhance our environment. The Company's revenues are currently derived from the production and distribution of fuel-based energy conservation and clean-air products, as well as through the placement of members of the growing ranks of the unemployed into meaningful “green collar” careers. For additional information, please visit
SAFE HARBOR: Forward-Looking Statements