First Federal Of Northern Michigan Bancorp, Inc. Announces Transfer Of Common Stock Listing To NASDAQ Capital Market
ALPENA, Mich., Feb. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- First Federal of Northern Michigan Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FFNM) (the "Company"), the holding company for First Federal of Northern Michigan, a federal savings bank, announced today that its application to transfer the listing of its common stock to the NASDAQ Capital Market from the NASDAQ Global Market has been approved. This transfer will be effective at the opening of business on Thursday, February 25, 2010, and the Company's common stock will continue to trade under the symbol "FFNM."
"A transfer to the Capital Market is expected to reduce our listing expense, while allowing our investors to continue to benefit from the liquidity provided by the NASDAQ Stock Market. It also allows us to maintain our visibility with the investment community while we continue to focus on our core business of banking," said Michael W. Mahler, President and Chief Executive Officer.
SOURCE First Federal of Northern Michigan Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV