First Federal Of Northern Michigan Bancorp, Inc. Announces Transfer Of Common Stock Listing To NASDAQ Capital Market
ALPENA, Mich., Feb. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- First Federal of Northern Michigan Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FFNM) (the "Company"), the holding company for First Federal of Northern Michigan, a federal savings bank, announced today that its application to transfer the listing of its common stock to the NASDAQ Capital Market from the NASDAQ Global Market has been approved. This transfer will be effective at the opening of business on Thursday, February 25, 2010, and the Company's common stock will continue to trade under the symbol "FFNM."
"A transfer to the Capital Market is expected to reduce our listing expense, while allowing our investors to continue to benefit from the liquidity provided by the NASDAQ Stock Market. It also allows us to maintain our visibility with the investment community while we continue to focus on our core business of banking," said Michael W. Mahler, President and Chief Executive Officer.
SOURCE First Federal of Northern Michigan Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV