RIM Hit by Storm Concerns
Updated since 11:07am EST with company coment.
Investors and analysts said there was speculation among traders about a report that indicated orders for the Storm were cut or cancelled. The name of the research shop that produced the note wasn't immediately known.
Verizon (VZ) is the biggest seller of the BlackBerry Storm and presumably the telco that would be most likely to reduce its supply.RIM declined to comment, and Verizon did not have an immediate reply.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV