Facebook Suffers Technical Glitch
PALO ALTO, Calif. (TheStreet) -- Some Facebook users had problems gaining access to the social networking Web site or to some of its functions Saturday.
A statement on Facebook's site blamed the problem on "an isolated server issue" and said the company was working to restore access as soon as possible.
Users in the U.S. and other countries had reported problems starting Saturday morning, and many of them used another social networking service, Twitter, to complain, according to the Associated Press.Privately held Facebook of Palo Alto, Calif. has more than 400 million users around the world. -- Written by a member of TheStreet.com staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV