iShares Dow Jones U.S. Healthcare Providers (IHF)
This ETF has nicely outperformed other health care ETFs, as the sector outperformed the broader market. During the January sell-off, however, IHF underperformed, giving back some of its gains.
On Tuesday, Medco Health Solutions (MHS) reports earnings, with analysts predicting 75 cents per share on $15.1 billion in revenue. MHS is the second largest holding in IHF, with 9.9% of assets.
A day later, Express Scripts (ESRX) will announce its fourth-quarter earnings. Analysts forecast 90 cents per share and $7.4 billion in revenue. ESRX is the fourth largest holding in IHF, with 8.0% of its assets.-- Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV