Market Vectors Nuclear (NLR)
President Obama announced new loan guarantees for construction of nuclear plants last Tuesday, signaling a political shift in favor of atomic energy. With that favorable change in place, uranium miner Cameco (CCJ) reports earnings on Wednesday. CCJ is the NLR's No. 3 holding, accounting for 7.8% of its assets.
Analysts are expecting earnings of 58 cents per share on revenue of $525 million. In addition to the results, investors may be looking for another update on the flooded Cigar Lake property. Two weeks ago the company said it had pumped out the mine, adding it is expected to be secure by October 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV