Nvidia (NVDA) estimates, target increased at Goldman. Shares of NVDA now seen reaching $16. Estimates also boosted, to reflect the company's higher gross margin. Neutral rating.
OfficeMax (OMX) estimates, target raised at Goldman. Shares of OMX now seen reaching $17.50. Estimates also upped, as the company is seeing better sales. Buy rating.
Priceline.com (PCLN) target, estimates boosted at BofA/Merrill. PCLN price target increased to $300 from $228 on higher estimates. Estimates raised through 2011. Maintain Buy rating.
Priceline.com (PCLN) numbers raised at Goldman. Shares of PCLN now seen reaching $265. Estimates also boosted, given better sales in Europe. Buy rating.Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) numbers increased at Morgan Stanley. Shares of PVH now seen reaching $51. Estimates also upped, as the company is seeing better demand across the board. Overweight rating. Cimarex Energy (XEC) estimates raised at Morgan Stanley through 2011. Company is seeing better production from it new wells in the Gulf Coast. Overweight rating and $65 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV