Genzyme (GENZ) price target boosted at BofA/Merrill to $54 from $47 based on switching from a multiple-based valuation to discounted cashflow, as investors view GENZ as a break up saleable company. Maintain Underperform rating.
Genzyme (GENZ) estimates, target reduced at Goldman. Shares of GENZ now seen reaching $51. Estimates also cut, as the company is facing higher expenses. Sell rating.
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) price target increased at BofA/Merrill to $62 from $60 after solid 1Q10 results. Estimates raised through 2012.
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) numbers raised at Goldman. HPQ estimates were increased through 2011. Company is gaining share and has strong operating leverage. Buy rating and new $61 price target.Life Technologies (LIFE) estimates cut at Morgan Stanley. LIFE estimates were lowered through 2012. Recent debt offering increases interest expense, but still makes strategic sense. Overweight rating and $57 price target. Las Vegas Sands (LVS) estimates lowered at UBS. LVS estimates were cut through 2010. Weak Las Vegas results will continue to weigh on results. Buy rating and $20 price target. Nabors (NBR) estimates, target increased at UBS. Shares of NBR now seen reaching $25, according to UBS. Estimates also boosted, because of better U.S. pricing. Neutral rating. Newfield Exploration (NFX) numbers increased at Goldman. NFX estimates were raised through 2012. Company can deliver double-digit production and free cash flow growth. Buy rating and new $63 price target. NetApp (NTAP) target, estimates boosted at Credit Suisse. NTAP price target raised to $29 from $27 on signs of networked storage recovery. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates surged to $1.43 and $1.62, respectively. Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV