Analog Devices (ADI) estimates, target boosted at Goldman. ADI estimates were increased through 2011. Company is realizing higher margin leverage. Buy rating and new $37 price target.
Applied Materials (AMAT) estimates raised at Goldman. AMAT estimates were increased through 2011. Company is seeing strong silicon orders. Buy rating and $17 price target.
CF Industries (CF) numbers increased at UBS. CF estimates were raised through 2011. Company is seeing higher demand for Nitrogen and Phosphate. Neutral rating and new $104 price target.
Chesapeake Energy (CHK) estimates raised at UBS through 2010. Company guided toward higher production growth. Neutral rating and $29 price target.Darden Restaurants (DRI) numbers upped at Goldman Shares of DRI now seen reaching 2012. Estimates also boosted, to reflect better sales and margins. Neutral rating and new $44 price target. Devon Energy (DVN) estimates boosted at Goldman through 2011. Company is seeing higher production rates and lower costs. Buy rating and $96 price target. EMC (EMC) target upped at UBS. Shares of EMC now seen reaching $21. Company likely to benefit from momentum at VMW. Buy rating. FMC Technologies (FTI) price target raised at Credit Suisse. FTI price target jumped to $57 from $54 after solid 4Q09 results. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates increased to $2.60 and $2.90, respectively. Maintain Neutral rating. FMC Technologies (FTI) numbers upped at FBR. Shares of FTI now seen reaching $77. Estimates also boosted, as the company has tremendous order potential in 2010. Outperform rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV