High-End Restaurants for High-Level Lunches
Business travelers shouldn't leave Sin City without stopping by Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro at the Palazzo, part of Las Vegas Sands (LVS). There, you'll do New York-style business over Paris-caliber food. Its specialties include seafood on ice, artisanal cheese and homemade salamis.
New York: The energy of the "city that never sleeps" is pulsing at Grand Central Terminal, home to Michael Jordan's The Steak House N.Y.C. Midtown Manhattan's movers and shakers have made this restaurant their go-to destination for power lunches. Those looking for a quick bite should order the $23 filet mignon from its Fast Track menu. If you have time to relax, try the bone-in rib-eye steak from the regular menu.
For those in the financial district, look to SHO Shaun Hergatt at the Setai, which specializes in creative, recession-proof fare, such as the "three-day short ribs." Here, just steps away from the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street moguls broker their next deal while dining on venison.
-- Written by TravelsinTaste.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV