High-End Restaurants for High-Level Lunches
Business travelers shouldn't leave Sin City without stopping by Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro at the Palazzo, part of Las Vegas Sands (LVS). There, you'll do New York-style business over Paris-caliber food. Its specialties include seafood on ice, artisanal cheese and homemade salamis.
New York: The energy of the "city that never sleeps" is pulsing at Grand Central Terminal, home to Michael Jordan's The Steak House N.Y.C. Midtown Manhattan's movers and shakers have made this restaurant their go-to destination for power lunches. Those looking for a quick bite should order the $23 filet mignon from its Fast Track menu. If you have time to relax, try the bone-in rib-eye steak from the regular menu.
For those in the financial district, look to SHO Shaun Hergatt at the Setai, which specializes in creative, recession-proof fare, such as the "three-day short ribs." Here, just steps away from the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street moguls broker their next deal while dining on venison.
-- Written by TravelsinTaste.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV