Mobile World Congress: Editors' Picks
BARCELONA (TheStreet) -- It might not be as revered stateside as Vegas' Consumer Electronics Show, but this week's Mobile World Congress tradeshow in Spain served as a launch pad for a few big mobile industry announcements.
Some firms, like Microsoft (MSFT) and Research In Motion (RIMM), announced game-changing mobile strategies. Sony Ericsson and HTC unveiled smartphones that could compete well against Apple's (AAPL) iPhone. And Eric Schmidt, Google's (GOOG) CEO, reconfirmed his company's commitment to mobile applications.
As the show wraps, we bring you a few of the highlights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV