NL Industries, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
DALLAS, Feb. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NL Industries, Inc. (NYSE: NL) announced today that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of twelve and one-half cents ($0.125) per share on its common stock to be paid in cash. The dividend is payable on March 25, 2010 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 10, 2010.
NL Industries, Inc. is engaged in the component products (security products, furniture components and performance marine components), titanium dioxide products and other businesses.
SOURCE NL Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV