Castle Brands Stockholders Approve All Proposals At Annual Meeting
Castle Brands Inc. (NYSE Amex: ROX), an emerging developer and international marketer of premium beverage alcohol brands, today announced that its stockholders approved the following matters at its Annual Meeting held on February 4, 2010:
The reincorporation in the State of Florida was effective as of February 9, 2010. The reincorporation did not result in any change to Castle Brands' name, ticker symbol, CUSIP number, business, management, executive officers, assets, liabilities or net worth. Castle Brands stockholders do not need to exchange their stock certificates for stock certificates of the surviving Florida corporation. The Company's corporate headquarters did not change.
About Castle Brands Inc.
Castle Brands is an emerging developer and international marketer of premium beverage alcohol brands, including, Boru® Vodka, Gosling's Rum®, Pallini® Limoncello TM, Raspicello TM and Peachcello TM, Knappogue Castle Whiskey®, Clontarf® Irish Whiskey, Jefferson's TM, Jefferson's Presidential Select TM and Jefferson's Reserve® Bourbon, Betts & Scholl TM wines, Celtic Crossing® Liqueur, Brady's® Irish Cream and Tierras TM tequila. Additional information concerning the company is available on the company’s website, www.castlebrandsinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV