Revenue for the current fiscal year, which ends in July 2010, is expected by analysts to rise 4.6% and accelerate to 8.2% next year.
Food stocks like Diamond Foods, General Mills (GIS) and Kraft (KRFT) aren't the sort of investments that explode in a stock-market rebound. However, they do offer diversification against losses. Should we experience another dip before the stock market really becomes the bull that most investors are betting on, an investment in a stock like Diamond would be a safe bet.
-- Reported by David MacDougall in Boston.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV