Black & Decker Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
TOWSON, Md., Feb. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Black & Decker Corporation (NYSE: BDK) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.12 per share of the Corporation's outstanding common stock payable March 23, 2010, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 3, 2010.
Black & Decker is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of power tools and accessories, hardware and home improvement products, and technology-based fastening systems.
SOURCE The Black & Decker Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV