Bull & Lifshitz, LLP Announces Investigation Of Home Diagnostics, Inc.
Bull & Lifshitz, LLP announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and violations of state law in connection with the proposed sale of Home Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HDIX - News) (referred to as " Home Diagnostics" or the “Company”) to Nipro Corporation.
Bull & Lifshitz, LLP's investigation is focused on whether the proposed deal provides adequate value to the Company’s shareholders.
If you are a holder of Home Diagnostics stock and want to discuss your legal rights, you may e-mail or call Bull & Lifshitz, LLP who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions.
You may contact Peter D. Bull, Esq. or Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq. at 18 East 41st Street, New York, NY, 10017, by telephone at: (866) 313-6222 or by sending an e-mail including your contact information to: email@example.com. All e-mail correspondence should make reference to Home Diagnostics.Bull & Lifshitz, LLP is a New York City-based law firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.nyclasslaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV