Cramer followed up on L-1 Identity Solutions (ID), a stock which he put in the penalty box in January. Cramer said today the company redeemed itself as it began to look for "strategic alternatives" to unlock its true value.
Cramer also gave the nod to FLIR Systems (FLIR), saying that that company's dip is a buying opportunity. Vulcan Materials (VMC), however, is still on hold, said Cramer, as the company did not mention if federal stimulus money has yet hit the company.
Cramer told a final viewer that he's worried about Adobe (ADBE), whose flash video player is coming under attack by Apple and others.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Black Hills (BKH), SCANA (SCG), Symetra Financial (SYA), ConocoPhillips (COP), Weatherford International (WFT) and Cypress Semiconductor (CY). He was bearish on Smithfield Foods (SFD), Best Buy (BBY) and First Solar (FSLR). -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington D.C. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV