Cramer followed up on L-1 Identity Solutions (ID), a stock which he put in the penalty box in January. Cramer said today the company redeemed itself as it began to look for "strategic alternatives" to unlock its true value.
Cramer also gave the nod to FLIR Systems (FLIR), saying that that company's dip is a buying opportunity. Vulcan Materials (VMC), however, is still on hold, said Cramer, as the company did not mention if federal stimulus money has yet hit the company.
Cramer told a final viewer that he's worried about Adobe (ADBE), whose flash video player is coming under attack by Apple and others.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Black Hills (BKH), SCANA (SCG), Symetra Financial (SYA), ConocoPhillips (COP), Weatherford International (WFT) and Cypress Semiconductor (CY). He was bearish on Smithfield Foods (SFD), Best Buy (BBY) and First Solar (FSLR). -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington D.C. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV