NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "This is a crazy, ridiculous time in the markets," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Thursday.
He said it's a time where the fundamentals of individual companies don't seem to matter, and stock prices trade on the whims of China, Greece and the price of oil,For a company like Apple (AAPL), a stock which Cramer owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, Cramer said it makes no sense that the stock rallied today, on positive market news, and not over the last few days, when there was plenty of Apple news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV