Nipro Corporation Commences Cash Tender Offer To Acquire All Outstanding Shares Of Home Diagnostics, Inc. For $11.50 Per Share
The statements made in this press release which are not historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. As a result of a number of factors, our actual results could differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Certain factors that might cause our actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include, without limitation: (i) the risk that the conditions to the closing of the tender offer or the merger set forth in the merger agreement will not be satisfied, (ii) changes in Home Diagnostics’ business during the period between the date of this press release and the closing, including possible disruption from the transaction making it more difficult for Home Diagnostics to maintain relationships with its customers, suppliers, employees, other business partners or governmental entities, (iii) obtaining regulatory approvals (if required) for the transaction, (iv) the risk that the transaction will not be consummated on the terms or timeline first announced, and (v) those factors set forth under the heading “Risk Factors” in our annual report on Form 10−K for the year ended December 31, 2008. The forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of press release. Except as otherwise required by law, Nipro and Home Diagnostics each specifically disclaim any obligation to update any of these forward looking statements.
TRUE2go, TRUEresult, TRUEbalance, TRUEtrack, Sidekick, TRUEread,
Prestige IQ, TRUEfill and TRUEtest are trademarks of Home Diagnostics.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV