- Reported sales decreased by 9.9%, and excluding the impact of foreign currency, sales decreased 15.8% compared to fourth quarter 2008. For the full year 2009, reported sales decreased 5.3%, and decreased 1.2% excluding the impact of foreign currency.
- EBITDA was $9.4 million in the fourth quarter 2009 compared to Adjusted EBITDA of $10.5 million in the same quarter last year. For the full year 2009, EBITDA was $47.1 million compared to Adjusted EBITDA of $47.7 million in 2008. See the reconciling table at the end of this release.
- Debt, net of cash was $68.5 million at the end of fourth quarter 2009, a reduction of $10.2 million during the quarter and a reduction of $22.9 million for the year.
- Provision for Income Taxes includes a $5.3 million expense in the fourth quarter 2009 related to an ongoing audit of a European subsidiary.
- Net Loss was $2.8 million in the fourth quarter 2009 compared with $1.0 million for the fourth quarter 2008. Net Income was $10.4 million for the full year 2009 compared to $7.9 million in 2008.
Cambrex Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2009 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.