United Community Financial Corp. To Present At ABA Community Bank Investor Conference 2010
United Community Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: UCFC), holding company of The Home Savings Loan Company, is announcing its participation at the ABA Community Bank Investor Conference 2010.
The conference will be held February 17-18, 2010 at The Westin New York at Times Square Hotel in New York City. Douglas M. McKay, UCFC’s Chairman of the Board and CEO, and James R. Reske, Chief Financial Officer of UCFC, are scheduled to make an investor presentation on February 18 th beginning at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. The presentation, which is expected to take approximately 25 minutes with 5 minutes being allotted afterwards for questions, will also be available at www.ucfconline.com beginning February 18, 2010.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Community Financial Corp., Home Savings operates 39 full-service banking offices and six loan production offices located throughout Ohio and western Pennsylvania. Additional information on UCFC and Home Savings may be found at www.ucfconline.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV