United Security Bancshares Announces Appointment Of Officers
FRESNO, Calif., Feb. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dennis R. Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer of United Security Bancshares http://www.unitedsecuritybank.com/ (Nasdaq Global Select: UBFO) reported today that effective February 8, 2010, that Ken Donahue, longtime Senior Vice President and CFO of the Company and the Bank, will assume the duties of the newly created position of Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer. As Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Mr. Donahue will be responsible for the oversight of all departments and for the day-to-day administration of the Bank and Holding Company. Mr. Donahue will work directly to provide support for the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors, and will directly supervise Senior Management within the organization.
Mr. Donahue served as the Company's Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from January 1995 to present. He has nearly 40 years of banking experience and has served in a number of financial and administrative capacities during his career.
Effective February 8, 2010, the Company and the Bank appointed Richard Shupe as Senior Vice President and CFO of Company and the Bank. Mr. Shupe was previously Vice President and Controller of the Company and the Bank, and has been with the organization since October 1996. Mr. Shupe began his banking career in 1983 and has served in various capacities including controller and chief financial officer.
SOURCE United Security Bancshares
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV