The company, which allows users to rent video games by mail, currently has 334,000 subscribers, with sales of $46.4 million for the six-month period ended Sept. 30.
It also operates a portfolio of video-game Web sites.
Gamefly plans to come to market at a time where IPOs have been weak. This week, alone, all of the companies that have come to market have missed expectations for pricing.Terreno Realty (TRNO), Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) and Solar Capital (SLRC) priced shares below forecasts. -- Reported by Jeanine Poggi in New York. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV