NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- It's another disappointing week for initial public offerings, as all of the companies that came to market so far priced below expectations.
Shares of Terreno Realty (TRNO) are falling 6.5% to $18.70 after the company raised just $175 million selling 8.75 million shares for $20 each.
The industrial real estate investment trust previously delayed its IPO, which was slated for January. At the time, the company expected to raise $300 million selling 15 million shares for $20 apiece.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) sold 12 million shares for $14.50 on Wednesday, lower than the 18 million shares it expected to sell for $16 to $18 each.But shares of the company are rising 4.8% to $15.19 in its trading debut. Graham Packaging cut the size of its IPO in half. It now expects to raise about $175 million by offering 16.7 million shares for $10 to $11. Graham originally expected to raise $350 million by selling 23.3 million shares for between $14 and $16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV