Encore Acquisition Company Sets Date For Full Year And Fourth Quarter 2009 Earnings Release
Encore Acquisition Company (NYSE: EAC) announced today that it will release full year and fourth quarter 2009 earnings before market open on Monday, February 22, 2010. Encore will participate in the Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) (“Denbury”) fourth quarter 2009 earnings conference call to be held on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. The call may be accessed on Denbury’s website at www.denbury.com.
About the Company
Encore Acquisition Company is engaged in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas reserves from onshore fields in the United States. Since 1998, Encore has acquired producing properties with proven reserves and leasehold acreage and grown the production and proven reserves by drilling, exploring, reengineering or expanding existing waterflood projects, and applying tertiary recovery techniques.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV