Lastly, Asian nations are diligently working together to construct an agreement that will free up trade, enabling them to decouple from the United States and Europe. Over time, this will help the region by lowering economic barriers, further enabling nations to develop more efficient economies of scale. Additionally, the agreement could potentially increase the inflow of foreign direct investment, which could further lead to technological advancements and even more economic growth.
Gaining access to these nations is relatively easy through the following ETFs:iShares MSCI Hong Kong Index (EWH), which has benefited from China's growth and stimulus package and will likely continue to do so. EWH closed at $14.52 on Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV