LGL Group (LGL)
Fifty-Two Week Range: $1.18-$4.50
Market Cap: $8.98 Million
The LGL Group manufactures electronic components that control the frequency or timing of signals in electronic circuits. In plain English, LGL gadgets make power grids smarter. That makes this company a prime merger candidate for GE.
Although it's a micro-cap with a market size of just $9 million and a daily volume of only about 3,800 shares, LGL should definitely be on your radar.(Please note: I recommend this stock, but make sure you place a limit order 15 cents above the previous day's close when buying so you don't overpay for shares. As a thinly traded stock, LGL is very volatile.) At the time of publication, Navellier held shares of American Superconductor. Please note that due to factors including low market capitalization and/or insufficient public float, we consider Active Power, Jinpan and LGL Group to be small-cap stocks. You should be aware that such stocks are subject to more risk than stocks of larger companies, including greater volatility, lower liquidity and less publicly available information, and that postings such as this one can have an effect on their stock prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV