Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Global Med Technologies, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Global Med Technologies, Inc. (“Global Med” or the “Company”) (OTC:GLOB.OB) related to the proposed acquisition of Global Med by Haemonetics Corporation (“Haemonetics”). The proposed transaction is valued at approximately $60 million.
Under the terms of the definitive agreement entered into by the parties, Haemonetics will commence a tender offer to purchase all outstanding shares of Global Med common stock at $1.22 per share and preferred stock at approximately $1,694 per share. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the transaction by the Global Med board of directors.
If you own shares of Global Med, if you have information or would like
to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these
matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your
rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard
G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike,
Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847,
Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV