In midtown, Shun Lee Palace owner Michael Tong, who helped revolutionize Chinese cuisine in North America, has created a menu of prosperity dumplings, longevity langoustine and a catch of the day.
Our Place -- an Upper East Side restaurant run by 10 friends from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan for the past 20 years -- has prepared a traditional feast that includes tiger-striped lobster roll with koo loo sauce and roast Peking duck.
Las Vegas: At the Las Vegas Sands' (LVS) Palazzo resort, Zine Noodles Dim Sum's executive chef, Simon To, has created special dishes, such as sun-dried golden oyster with sea moss and emperor's treasure (sliced abalone, sea cucumber, shrimp and black mushrooms). Before dinner, you can enjoy the Palazzo's dragon and lion dance with firecrackers and an eye-painting ceremony. Be sure to check out the 16.5-foot tiger at the waterfall.
At Wazuzu, at Wynn Resorts' (WYNN) Encore hotel, one can dine beneath a mesmerizing 27-foot crystal dragon. Executive chef Jet Tila's menu features hair moss, pork trotters and tongue. "Fat choy," another name for hair moss, sounds like a Cantonese prosperity saying, which explains its popularity as an ingredient.At Michelin-starred Wing Lei, executive chef Richard Chen uses live fish on three separate menus, including a traditional Chinese one. The Jacques Garcia-designed dining room aims to create a genuine Chinese ambience, including the garden's 100-year-old pomegranate trees imported from China. Chen will be serving a classic dim-sum brunch and a lavish buffet featuring lobster and sushi. Boston: In the Boston suburb Wellesley, celebrity chef Ming Tsai is serving a four-course tasting menu at his restaurant, Blue Ginger. Specialties include soy deviled egg parfait with wasabi tobiko, Blue Ginger tempura shrimp cocktail and pomegranate-hoisin-glazed duck breast.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV