CUPERTINO, Calif. TheStreet -- Love it or hate it, Apple's (AAPL) iPad continues to grab the headlines, although a new survey says that the tech giant is struggling to convince consumers to buy the technology.
Apple's many devotees will undoubtedly greet the survey's findings with skepticism, particularly at a time when conflicting studies of the iPad's popularity are emerging.
Online electronics retailer Retrovo recently circulated two surveys to customers to gauge responses to Apple's latest product offering. The first survey, sent out to 1,000 randomly-selected consumers, took place in mid-January before the iPad launch; the second came after the iPad's glitzy debut.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV