CUPERTINO, Calif. TheStreet -- Love it or hate it, Apple's (AAPL) iPad continues to grab the headlines, although a new survey says that the tech giant is struggling to convince consumers to buy the technology.
Apple's many devotees will undoubtedly greet the survey's findings with skepticism, particularly at a time when conflicting studies of the iPad's popularity are emerging.
Online electronics retailer Retrovo recently circulated two surveys to customers to gauge responses to Apple's latest product offering. The first survey, sent out to 1,000 randomly-selected consumers, took place in mid-January before the iPad launch; the second came after the iPad's glitzy debut.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV