EFI To Present At The Morgan Stanley Technology Conference
EFI (Nasdaq:EFII), the world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, announced today that John Ritchie, Chief Financial Officer, will deliver a presentation on behalf of the company at the Morgan Stanley 2010 Technology Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 10:05 a.m. Pacific Time at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
A webcast of the conference presentations will be made available on the investor relations section of EFI’s website at www.efi.com.
is the world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation.
EFI's award-winning solutions, integrated from creation to print,
deliver increased performance, cost savings and productivity. The
company's robust product portfolio includes Fiery® digital color print
servers; VUTEk® superwide digital inkjet printers, UV and solvent inks;
Rastek UV wide-format inkjet printers; Jetrion® industrial inkjet
printing systems; print production workflow and management information
software; and corporate printing solutions. EFI maintains 23 offices
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV