Industrial Services Of America, Inc. Expects Full-Year Earnings Between $1.32 And $1.37 Per Share
Industrial Services of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDSA), a company that recycles stainless steel, ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal, today announced financial guidance for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ending December 31, 2009.
For the fiscal year ending December 31, 2009, ISA expects earnings of between $1.32 and $1.37 per basic and diluted share on revenues of approximately $181 million. That compares with fiscal year 2008 earnings of $0.43 per share on revenues of $100 million.
The company expects basic and diluted earnings per share for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2009 to be in the range of $0.31 to $0.36 compared to a loss for the quarter ending December 31, 2008 of ($0.69) per basic and diluted share. The loss in the fourth quarter of 2008 included an operating loss of ($0.32) per share and one-time charges of ($0.37) as reported in prior year.
ISA cites significant changes and investment in its business over the past 18 months that have positioned the company to participate in higher margin segments of the metals recycling business.These investments include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV