Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. Announces Participation In BB&T And Stifel Nicolaus Conferences
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Feb. 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVTI) announced today that the Company is scheduled to present at two upcoming conferences. On Wednesday, February 10, at 8:25 a.m. Eastern Time, members of its executive management team will present at the 25th Annual BB&T Capital Markets Transportation Services Conference in Coral Gables, Florida. On Thursday, February 11, 2010, at 11:10 a.m. Eastern Time, members of its executive management team will present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2010 Transportation & Logistics Conference in Key Biscayne, Florida.
Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. is the holding company for several transportation providers that offer premium transportation services for customers throughout the United States. The consolidated group includes operations from Covenant Transport and Covenant Transport Solutions of Chattanooga, Tennessee; Southern Refrigerated Transport of Texarkana, Arkansas, and Star Transportation of Nashville, Tennessee. The Company's Class A common stock is traded on the Nasdaq National Market under the symbol, "CVTI".
This press release and the conference announced may contain forward-looking statements made by the Company that involve risks, assumptions and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Investors are directed to the information contained in Item 7A ("Quantitative and Qualitative Disclosures About Market Risk") of Part II of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, for a discussion of the risks that may affect the Company's future operating results. Actual results may differ.
SOURCE Covenant Transport
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV