NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "Even though the markets got pummeled this week, the earnings continue to be strong," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Friday.
That's why for next week's game plan, Cramer noted a dozen stocks that he'll be watching to see if the trend will continue.On Monday, Cramer said he'll be watching drugstore giant CVS Caremark (CVS) to see if this company is finally turning things around. If so, Cramer said he may turn positive on the name next week. Cramer will also be watching Vulcan Materials (VMC) to see if the federal stimulus is kicking in and Electronic Arts (ERTS) to see if social gaming is as hot as he believes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV