NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "Even though the markets got pummeled this week, the earnings continue to be strong," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Friday.
That's why for next week's game plan, Cramer noted a dozen stocks that he'll be watching to see if the trend will continue.On Monday, Cramer said he'll be watching drugstore giant CVS Caremark (CVS) to see if this company is finally turning things around. If so, Cramer said he may turn positive on the name next week. Cramer will also be watching Vulcan Materials (VMC) to see if the federal stimulus is kicking in and Electronic Arts (ERTS) to see if social gaming is as hot as he believes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV