China VoIP & Digital Telecom Inc. (OTCBB: CVDT) (the “Company”), a Nevada corporation, today announced that it has discontinued its entire VoIP business and is focusing on providing integral virtualization solutions and services in China from now on.
VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a service that delivers voice communications over IP networks such as the Internet or other packet-switched networks. This business provides high-quality IP communication services for enterprises and government agencies with much lower fees and costs. However, the business was blocked by the Chinese Government in July 2009 due to certain political needs.
In order to shift its business focus to China’s virtualization market, the Company acquired a second subsidiary in early 2008. The new subsidiary, Beijing PowerUnique Technologies, is located in Beijing and specializes in virtualization software R&D, sale and service.
Since 2008, our integral virtualization solutions and services have obtained strong support from the Chinese governments, and we’ve had several breakthroughs in the virtualization field. Currently, our main business is to:
1. Develop and Promote Server Virtualization Technology
2. Provide Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI)
3. Provide Disaster Tolerance Backup and Management Technology under Virtualization Infrastructure
4. Provide Information Technology Outsourcing services of virtualization products and technology (ITO)
5. Offer Info-security Storage Products
The Company achieved several VMware certifications including:
- VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP)
- VMware Community Source (VCS)
- VMware Premier Partner (VPN)
- VMware Authorized Training Center (VATC)
- VMware Authorized Consultant (VAC)
In addition, Jinan Yinquan and BPUT are also the VIP partners with Vizioncore. They have completed the localization of Vizioncore’s software in China. Jinan Yinquan is focusing on virtualization marketing in the Shandong area. BPUT’s focus is on the large enterprise client market and also exploring markets in Sichuan, Hebei, Beijing, Tianjin and Liaoning. Cooperating with the two top virtualization vendors in the world, we provide a full range of solutions to our clients and are capable of developing new virtualization-related products based on a client’s specific needs. We also have the option to charge long-term recurring service fees for after-product sales.