Ultralife Corporation To Report Fourth Quarter Results On February 18, 2010
Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) will report its fourth quarter 2009 results for the period ended December 31, 2009 before the market opens on Thursday, February 18, 2010. Ultralife management will host an investor conference call at 10:00 AM ET also on February 18, 2010. Investors are invited to access a live webcast of the conference call in the Investor Info – Event Calendar section of the company’s website: http://investor.ultralifecorp.com. A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the call at the same location.
About Ultralife Corporation
Ultralife Corporation, which began as a battery company, now serves its markets with products and services ranging from portable and standby power solutions to communications and electronics systems. Through its engineering and collaborative approach to problem solving, Ultralife serves government, defense and commercial customers across the globe.
Ultralife’s family of brands includes: Ultralife Batteries, Stationary
Power Services, RPS Power Systems, ABLE, McDowell Research, RedBlack
Communications and AMTI. Ultralife’s operations are in North America,
Europe and Asia. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV