Max Capital Group To Present At The 2010 Credit Suisse Financial Services Conference
Max Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MXGL; BSX: MXGL BH) announced today that W. Marston (Marty) Becker, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at The 2010 Credit Suisse Financial Services Conference being held at The Mandarin Oriental Miami located at 500 Bricknell Key Drive, Miami, Florida. Max Capital’s presentation is on Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 11.45 am Eastern Time. There will be an audiocast of the presentation that can be accessed through the company’s website: www.maxcapgroup.com.
Operating from offices in Bermuda, Ireland, the USA, Latin America and at Lloyd's, Max Capital Group Ltd. is a global enterprise dedicated to providing diversified specialty insurance and reinsurance products to corporations, public entities, property and casualty insurers, and life and health insurers.
This release includes statements about future economic performance, finances, expectations, plans and prospects of Max Capital Group Ltd. that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by such statements. For further information regarding cautionary statements and factors affecting future results, please refer to the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q filed subsequent to the Annual Report and other documents filed by the Company with the SEC. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statement whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV