- In its 2008 fourth-quarter financial release, CPI offered insight into its long-term growth goals in sales and net income growth, saying that it expected to achieve a compounded annual growth rate for revenue from 30% to 35%. The company also said it expected compounded annual growth in net income of 50% to 60%.
CPI Aerostructures: Strong Quarter Possible
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.