- In its 2008 fourth-quarter financial release, CPI offered insight into its long-term growth goals in sales and net income growth, saying that it expected to achieve a compounded annual growth rate for revenue from 30% to 35%. The company also said it expected compounded annual growth in net income of 50% to 60%.
CPI Aerostructures: Strong Quarter Possible
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.