Monster also will provide Yahoo! with career and jobs content on the Yahoo! homepage under a three-year commercial traffic agreement. Monster will make performance-based annual payments to Yahoo! calculated by clicks and expressions of interest.
Yahoo! bought HotJobs for $439 million in cash and stock about eight years ago. HotJobs had 2009 revenue of $900 million, the Associated Press reports, citing a JPMorgan analyst.
The acquisition is expected to close during the third quarter. Monster sees the deal being breakeven for pro forma 2010 earnings and accretive after that.-- Reported by Joseph Woelfel in New York. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV