Security Federal Corporation Announces Cash Dividend
Security Federal Corporation, parent company of Security Federal Bank, announced a quarterly dividend of $ .08 per share will be paid on or about March 15, 2010 to shareholders of record as of February 28, 2010.
This is the seventy-seventh consecutive quarterly dividend to shareholders since the Bank’s conversion in October of 1987 from a mutual to a stock form of ownership. The dividend was declared as a result of the Bank’s continued profitability.
Security Federal Bank has thirteen full service branch locations in Aiken, Clearwater, Graniteville, Langley, Lexington, North Augusta, Wagener, Columbia and West Columbia, South Carolina and Evans, Georgia. Additional financial services are provided by three of the Bank’s wholly owned subsidiaries, Security Federal Insurance, Inc., Security Federal Investments, Inc., and Security Federal Trust, Inc.
Security Federal Corporation common stock is traded on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board under the symbol SFDL.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV