Power-One To Present At Thomas Weisel Partners Technology & Telecom Conference 2010
Power-One, Inc. (NASDAQ:PWER), a leading provider of renewable energy and energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions, today announced that Richard Thompson, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Thomas Weisel Partners Technology & Telecom Conference 2010 on February 8, 2010 at 4:25 PM Pacific Standard Time. This event will be held in San Francisco.
A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available over the Internet through Power One’s Investor Relations web site at http://investor.power-one.com. Please go to the web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary software.
Power-One designs and manufactures energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions for alternative/renewable energy, routers, data storage and servers, wireless communications, optical networking, medical diagnostics, military, railway controls, semiconductor test equipment, and custom applications. Power-One, with headquarters in Camarillo, CA, has global sales offices, manufacturing, and R&D operations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For information on Power-One and its products, visit the Company’s Web site at www.power-one.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV