Often, the most beneficial times to invest are those when it is difficult to do so. With news of bank closures still cluttering the airwaves, it is difficult to see past the immediate aftermath of the financial crisis.
It is now, however, that investors potentially have the most to gain. Through a balanced approach like KRE, or a managed approach like FBRSX, investors can expose themselves to the upside of a recovering banking industry while mitigating risk.
-- Wriitten by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV