American Physicians Capital, Inc. To Present At The NYSSA 14th Annual Insurance Conference On February 8, 2010
American Physicians Capital, Inc. (APCapital) (NASDAQ: ACAP) President and Chief Executive Officer, R. Kevin Clinton, and Chief Financial Officer, Frank H. Freund, will speak at the New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) 14 th Annual Insurance Conference in New York City on February 8, 2010 at 10:35 a.m. Eastern Time. Additional information regarding this conference can be found on NYSSA’s website at http://www.nyssa.org.
Mr. Clinton and Mr. Freund’s presentation will include a discussion on recent operating performance and trends of APCapital, including third quarter 2009 financial results. A question and answer session will follow their presentation.
This event will be Webcast live with the Company’s slide presentation. To access this event, listeners should go to our Company’s website at http://www.apcapital.com and click on the Webcast link posted on our homepage. For those unable to listen to the live event, an archived edition of the Webcast along with our slide presentation will be made available on the Company’s website within the For Investors section under Webcasts/Presentations and will be archived for one year.
American Physicians Capital, Inc. is a regional provider of medical professional liability coverage through American Physicians Assurance Corporation and its other subsidiaries. Further information about the companies is available on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV