Middleburg Financial Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2009 Dividend
MIDDLEBURG, Va., Feb. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The board of directors of Middleburg Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: MBRG) today announced a $0.10 per common share cash dividend for shareholders of record as of February 12, 2010, and payable on February 26, 2010.
Middleburg Financial Corporation is headquartered in Middleburg, Virginia and has two wholly owned subsidiaries, Middleburg Bank and Middleburg Investment Group, Inc. Middleburg Bank serves Loudoun, Fairfax, and Fauquier Counties in Virginia with eight financial service centers. Middleburg Investment Group owns Middleburg Trust Company and Middleburg Investment Advisors, Inc. Middleburg Trust Company is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia with a branch office in Middleburg and Williamsburg. Middleburg Investment Advisors, Inc. is an SEC registered investment advisor located in Alexandria, Virginia.
SOURCE Middleburg Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV