Middleburg Financial Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2009 Dividend
MIDDLEBURG, Va., Feb. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The board of directors of Middleburg Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: MBRG) today announced a $0.10 per common share cash dividend for shareholders of record as of February 12, 2010, and payable on February 26, 2010.
Middleburg Financial Corporation is headquartered in Middleburg, Virginia and has two wholly owned subsidiaries, Middleburg Bank and Middleburg Investment Group, Inc. Middleburg Bank serves Loudoun, Fairfax, and Fauquier Counties in Virginia with eight financial service centers. Middleburg Investment Group owns Middleburg Trust Company and Middleburg Investment Advisors, Inc. Middleburg Trust Company is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia with a branch office in Middleburg and Williamsburg. Middleburg Investment Advisors, Inc. is an SEC registered investment advisor located in Alexandria, Virginia.
SOURCE Middleburg Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV