Culp Regains Compliance With NYSE Listing Standards
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CFI) today announced it received notification on January 29, 2010, from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) that Culp has regained compliance with the NYSE’s quantitative continued listing standards. Culp received a letter of noncompliance from the NYSE in December 2008, notifying the company that it had fallen below both the minimum shareholders’ equity and market capitalization requirements for continued listing on the NYSE. Culp’s reinstatement to compliance comes as a result of the company’s consistent, positive performance commensurate with the business plan submitted to the NYSE, and its compliance with the NYSE’s minimum market capitalization and shareholders’ equity requirements over the past two quarters.
About the Company
Culp, Inc. is one of the world’s largest marketers of mattress fabrics for bedding and upholstery fabrics for furniture. The company’s fabrics are used principally in the production of bedding products and residential and commercial upholstered furniture.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV