General Electric (GE). Here is another first rounder from a year ago, when I picked at $11.62. It's now $16.40. I still like it and would hold it.
Huaneng Power (HNP). My big dog of the bunch just happens to be a China stock. Picked last March at $29.34, it's down to $22.14. It looks like HNP is trying to make a double bottom at around $22. Sell if you think China will decrease its energy needs. To quote my sarcastic 9-year old son,"Really?"
China Integrated Energy (CBEH). I put this on my list last March at $4. After a secondary offering in October (which was priced down at $5.75), the stock moved up nicely over $9 this month on good volume. The recent pullback in China stocks has sapped some of its liquidity and the stock has pulled back to $6.85.
CBEH has purchased another seven gas stations and I expect its current bio-diesel production capacity of 100,000 tons to double to 200,000 tons by year end. Today it announced a fuel distribution agreement that will increase sales by over 20%.I expect 2009 fourth- quarter earnings to remain strong and would expect it to raise guidance for 2010. At under $7.50 it's a buy and at under $6.50 its just plain theft. Bank of America (BAC). When I recommended it in October at $16.50, I said I may live to regret it. How out of vogue can bank stocks get? At some point you would think they were selling cigarettes? Pay no attention to this passing political fad. Despite BAC's huge fourth- quarter loss, it's is the biggest in almost all of its businesses and it will start to generate big, big profits at some point and you will be rewarded. I'm not saying double down yet, but don't panic on this one.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV